Universal Surgical Skin Marker with Fine/Bold Tip and Ruler
These tattoo skin markers are the perfect way to keep marking on the skin throughout the tattooing process. Gives you sharp and fast drying lines that do not fade during wiping or rinsing. Will last through the longest sitting but can be easily removed with soap and water, ethyl alcohol or acetone.
Effectively combines ability to draw thick or thin lines as the situation requires. Comes with useful ruler for measuring.
Single Use Only (i.e. only use on one person for one sitting)
- Bullet point tip design
- Measuring Ruler printed on pen
- Separate Measuring Ruler in pack
- Non toxic gentian violet ink
- Sterile (until opened)
- Latex Free
- Single use
- Individually wrapped
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
FINE LINES: Hold pen vertically
BOLD LINES: Hold at approximately 30°
Is Universal a good company?
- Universal is an established brand in the surgical accessories industry.
Are these marker pens good for professional and hobby tattooists?
- Both – they are designed to provide sharp, distinct skin markings for your tattoos.
How long will the marking last?
- The ink can remain visible for several days.
Can the ink be washed off the skin?
- Yes – it can be readily removed with soap and water, ethyl alcohol or acetone.
Is the ink safe?
- The ink used in the skin marker is non-toxic ink.
How should I store my Marker Pen?
- Store markers in a horizontal or tip down position.