Viscot Mini Surgical Skin Marker with Fine/Regular Tip
These tattoo skin markers are the perfect way to keep marking on the skin throughout the tattooing process. Provides clear visibility and fast drying lines that do not fade during wiping or rinsing. Small and easy to store they are filled with traditional skin marking ink (Gentian Violet).
Single Use Only (i.e. only use on one person for one sitting)
Is Viscot a good company?
- Viscot Medical is a global leader in surgical marker innovation.
Are these marker pens good for professional and hobby tattooists?
- Both – they are designed to provide sharp, distinct skin markings for your tattoos.
How long will the marking last?
- The ink will remain visible for several days.
Can the ink be washed off the skin?
- Yes – it can be readily removed with soap and water, ethyl alcohol or acetone.
Is the ink safe?
- The ink used in the Viscot skin marker is non-toxic gentian violet ink.
How should I store my Marker Pen?
- Store markers in a horizontal or tip down position.