Hand Poke Tattoo Kit - Small
This Single Needle Tattoo Kit Contains:
- 1 x 30ml Stick & Poke Black Liner Tattoo Ink
- 5 x 3RL Stick & Poke Tattoo Needles
- 5 x 5RL Stick & Poke Tattoo Needles
- 5 x 7RL Stick & Poke Tattoo Needles
- 5 x 9RL Stick & Poke Tattoo Needles
- 1 x Hand Poke Tattoo Tool
- 5 x Grommets for Hand Poke Tool
- 1 x Razor with Shaving Cream
- 1 x Needle Wrap Tape (Black)
- 5 x Ink Cups
- 1 x Sachet of Aftercare Cream
- 1 x Pair of Medical Gloves
- 1 x Large Clear Plaster (18cm x 15cm)
- 1 x Sheet of A4 Transfer Paper
- 1 x 15ml Bottle of Transfer Gel
- 1 x Medical Surface Covering (Black)
- 260+ Flash Designs (.pdf format)
- 1 x Single Needle 'Step by Step How to Stick & Poke Tattoo' PDF Guide
What is a Stick & Poke Tattoo?
Stick & Poke is a method of tattooing. The tattoo process is the same as using a tattoo machine, but the needle is hand powered. Fundamentally, hand poke tattooing is using a sharp point to deposit an ink pigment into one’s skin to leave a permanent mark.
The method is very simple, and that’s often the appeal. There is no aggressive machine buzz or equipment. Rather, just a needle and ink. It generally doesn’t hurt as much as a machine tattoo either. This is because its less invasive and also means the skin heals quicker.
This kit contains instructions regarding tattoo technique, how the equipment works, hygiene, aftercare and some references to design ideas. This will be sent in a PDF via email.Discreet Packaging Included.
Jana Page: "This kit is amazing! got everything you need :)"
Melvin Yeong: "Had loads of fun! great first experience."
Gabriele Liaugminaite: "The package came fast and everything looks very clean. The instructions are easy to understand. Thank you so much!"
Ezri Day: "Excellent. I don't know how single needle could improve their service."
Charlotte Bromhead: "It came on time, came with everything neatly in the box with instructions that was so helpful, will buy from them gain and would recommend!"
Gabriel Rocheleau: "Exceptional quality and attention to detail. Shipped fast to Canada. Thank you!"
Alexis Wray: "Picked it up today from the mailbox and I'm excited to finally start pokin!"